Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A scar that resides within the box

Scar.

A hideous defect that everyone wants to hide from the rest of the world. If it's a minor scar, people will tend to ignore it, and it'll disappear faster than you would think. If it's a major one, well, it may take weeks or months to completely recover, and if the mark is still there, there're pharmaceutical creams that can help to heal it. That is the physical scar. 

How 'bout a psychological scar? 

Something so bad happens that it leaves the negative emotions within your mind or heart. The time it takes to heal and fully recovers differs from the normal scar, and it varies according to the person himself. Some can get up and move on in a matter of days, while some might take months or years. But one thing is certain, when you had been inflicted an emotional scar, a part of you won't be the same anymore. You might recover back the part of your life, but it would not be the same as before. 

That's what happened to me last week.

I had to admit, this semester was the first time ever for me to feel greatly demotivated, to the point of nearly losing the precious sane mind that I had. Some people think I might be exaggerating this, but do they felt the same way as I did? Some even mock me from behind. It's their right, and I can't shut their mouth. Typical human behavior. I myself know about me best, and I know what are my limits and weaknesses. For now, the best thing that I can do is smile and move forward. Now I'm still recovering from the great emotional fall, so I couldn't be the same me as you know. 

11th February. The day I was at the lowest point of my life. 5 people saw it, which is not to my liking. But in the end, I had to thank to those people, for if they didn't saw me like that, something bad might happened. I really really, from the bottom of my heart, thanked for those people. 

Now the scar is healing, but the mark is still left. Whether to heal or not, I leave it to Allah.   



  


No comments:

Post a Comment